The DCX MAX NG Flight Simulation Training Device is one of the most advanced single pilot light aircraft training devices available today. Our CAT-B simulator is approved by the Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) for:
- The logging of instrument time towards an Instrument Rating, Night VFR Rating, RPL, PPL, CPL, MPL and ATPL.
- Utilisation in Instrument Proficiency Checks (IPCs) for 2D and 3D Azimuth/CDI approaches.
- Meeting the recent experience requirements of the CASRs for single pilot and instrument approach operations.
- The following approaches are approved: DGA, NDB, VOR, RNP APCH LNAV, ILS/LOC.
The DCX MAX NG has the following features:
- 225 Degrees of visuals.
- Dynamic control loading.
- Garmin 530W GNSS Receiver unit.
- Swappable G1000 and analogue panels.
- Common single and multi-engine aircraft.