- Download, print and complete the F00009_Expression of Interest Form.V5. You will also need to ensure that you include all the supporting evidence which is outlined on the Expression of Interest Form.
- Once you have collected all of the evidence send your form and supporting evidence to email@example.com.
Evidence will include: CASA Industry Regulatory Requirements
- Colour JP Certified copy of CASA Licence + the first 4 pages and last page of pilot logbook including total hours, total PIC hours and total instrument rating hours.
- ARN Number
- Colour JP Certified copy of ASIC Card
- Colour JP Certified copy of your Medical Class 1 CASA Medical
- Colour copy of CASA Licence exam and KDR Responses.
- Once this has been received by the RTO Team, an acknowledgement email will be sent to the candidate. The RTO Team will then conduct a Student Expression of Interest and Eligibility Register (F00321_Student Expression of Interest & Student Eligibility Register) which will review and evaluate the information provided to the RTO Team (see below for preview of Student Expression of Interest & Student Eligibility Register, if you have questions email firstname.lastname@example.org).
An additional email will then be sent to students to notify them if the RTO Team have all the information/documentation that they require. Students who meet the entry requirement standards will be offered a position to attend an upcoming Pre-Enrolment Information Session.
- Once confirming your preferred Pre-Enrolment Information Session, the RTO Team will reserve your seat at your preferred Pre-Enrolment Information Session (based on availability). The Pre-Enrolment Information Session is conducted onsite at The Redcliffe Aero Club at 1 Wirraway Drive, Kippa Ring, QLD, 4021. The sessions are conducted over two (2) consecutive days, candidates will need to be available and attend from 0800-1700, each day.
- Once you have received confirmation, you will need to prepare the following:
Identification – 100 points of JP Certified Identification: including photo ID, Proof of Residency and Proof of Residential Address.
Documents that are required are:
- Colour JP Certified Copy of Australian Passport (current or expired within the last 2 years)
- Colour JP Certified Copy of Australian / New Zealand Birth Certificate
- Colour JP Certified Copy of Queensland Driver’s Licence (front and back)
- Colour JP Certified Copy of Queensland Proof of Age Card
- Colour JP Certified Copy of Green Medicare Card
Government Allocated Numbers:
- Tax File Number
- USI Number
- CHESSN Number
- LUI Number (if applicable)
Diploma Industry Standards:
- Colour copy of previous completed Nationally Accredited Courses completed in the last 5 years (Diploma or Advanced Diploma)
- Computer/tablet (extension lead provided)
- Club Membership Number (application can be pending)
- Drinks/Lunch (Fridge and microwave facilities are available)
If you do not have any of the above items, then please contact The Redcliffe Aero Club for further clarification prior to attending the Pre-Enrolment Information Session.
- Attend the two (2) day Pre-Enrolment Information Session. The Sessions will include:
- PowerPoint presentations, group discussions, Government information and requirements, aircraft and club walk through.
- Language, Literacy, and Numeracy (LLN) English and Maths Assessments
- Once you attend the Pre-Enrolment Information Session and complete all the paperwork, the RTO Team will conduct quality and compliance checks on your application. This will include checking a variety of Government websites, including checking your USI No., CHESSN No., VET Student Loan availability, VET Student Loan eligibility and individual loan caps etc.If you have specific questions relating to this, please speak directly with the RTO Team while attending the Pre-Enrolment Information Session.
- Once all applications are finalised, the RTO Team will contact each potential student to discuss availability for a face to face or a phone interview with our CFI and/or CEO. Potential students should bring with them a current resume and their pilot logbook.
- Once all candidates have had their interviews conducted the CEO, CFI and RTO Co-Ordinator will evaluate each application and determine based on available resources and applications who will be offered a position on their chosen course.
- Official letters of offer will then be emailed to students, with all necessary information. Students who are not successful will be invited to apply again for another VET Student Loan funded course at a later date, existing files are also kept on file for a period of 6 months.
- Should a student then accept The Redcliffe Aero Club’s enrolment offer, they will then be officially enrolled with a start date to be confirmed. They will be provided with a range of documentation through both the Government websites and documentation from The Redcliffe Aero Club. A Confirmation of Enrolment (COE) letter will be sent to student prior to enrolment, as will Training Plans, Credit Transfer Applications and Recognition of Prior Learning Applications.